The R package intsurv contains implementations of
- integrative Cox model with uncertain event times (Wang et al., 2020)
- Cox cure rate model with uncertain event status (Wang et al., 2020)
and other survival analysis routines, including
- regular Cox cure rate model
- regularized Cox cure rate model with elastic net penalty
- weighted concordance index
You may install the latest released version on CRAN by
Examples are provided for the main functions for model-fitting in the package. One may get started from those examples and the function documentation.
?iCoxph # integrative Cox model
?cox_cure # Cox cure rate model
?cox_cure_net # regularized Cox cure rate model
If the version under development is able to pass the automated package checks, one may consider installing it with the help of remotes by
- Wang, W., Aseltine, R. H., Chen, K., & Yan, J. (2020). Integrative Survival Analysis with Uncertain Event Times in Application to A Suicide Risk Study. Annals of Applied Statistics, 14(1), 51-73.
- Wang, W., Luo, C., Aseltine, R. H., Wang, F., Yan, J., & Chen, K. (2020). Suicide Risk Modeling with Uncertain Diagnostic Records. arXiv preprint arXiv:2009.02597.